Windfallwood Common, Haslemere
A stunning new build residence completed in 2020 by Kirkby Developments, with a magnificent high specification finish that is ideally situated within the highly desirable 'golden triangle'. Having been well planned in its concept, this home offers a bright and spacious layout with contemporary styling.
On entering Windfall Paddock, you step into a spacious entrance hall/dining area which runs the full depth of the property. From here you have access to a truly magnificent and beautifully appointed kitchen/breakfast/family room. This is a particular feature of the property and creates a stunning open-plan contemporary living space with bright westerly views over the gardens. The drawing room and dining area provide more formal entertaining spaces.
To the first floor are five double bedrooms, all of which are en suite and well presented. The principal bedroom suite has a large dressing room, bathroom and features a lovely balcony with views over the gardens. Three of the other bedrooms have en suite shower rooms, whilst the fourth has an en suite bathroom.
The property benefits from the following:
• High performance double glazing with security locks
• Low LED down lighting throughout
• Mains operated Heat, Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors with battery back up
• All electric face plates are in brushed chrome
• Telephone and tv points to all main bedrooms
• Pre wired alarm system
• Individual thermostats control valves to all radiators
• Sculptured cornice throughout to the ground floor and landing
• Timber staircase with oak handrails
• Grey oak flooring to study and family room to the rear
• Luxury carpet to living room staircase and all bedrooms, tiled floors to hall and kitchen breakfast room and utility area
• Water tap and external power point sand external lighting front and rear
Approaching the property there is a sweeping gravel driveway, with parking for numerous vehicles and access to the detached, timber-framed triple carport. The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn, surrounded by mature trees. A large, paved terrace runs the width of the house and is ideal for al fresco dining/entertaining. Beyond the lawn there is a paddock which is enclosed by woodland.
The property is set in a peaceful rural position, surrounded by the beautiful countryside of the South Downs National Park.
The property is located in both a rural and secluded location within the South Downs National Park, but it is also only a short drive to Haslemere town and the mainline train station. Haslemere town centre has a good range of independent shops and boutiques, restaurants and coffee houses together with a M&S Food Hall and Waitrose. There are good road links to London and the south coast and Haslemere mainline station offers a fast train service to London Waterloo in around 49 minutes. The property is close to Blackdown, 965 acres of National Trust land, ideal for walking and riding. There are popular golf courses at Liphook and Hindhead and leisure facilities including The Haslemere Leisure Centre. There are excellent schools locally both state and private for all ages.
- 5 generous bedrooms, all en suite
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Separate drawing and dining rooms
- Gardens and paddock enclosed by woodland
- Triple car port with storage room and log store
- High spec finish, fixtures and fittings
- Total plot approximately 6.9 acres