Town End Street, Godalming
A beautifully presented 3-bedroom Victorian home in the heart of Godalming town. Offering bright, well-proportioned rooms, a wealth of charming period features and a wonderfully landscaped private garden with summer house.
This is a beautifully presented semi-detached family home in the heart of Godalming town. The property has been sympathetically updated and extended over the years, making the space both characterful and highly practical. The interior is elegant and stylish with picture rails, a heritage colour scheme throughout, and stripped wooden doors, to mention but a few of this homes features. The accommodation is bright and generously proportioned, set over three floors and offers three double bedrooms with a wealth of storage options. On the ground floor the space flows beautifully with two principal reception rooms, a large kitchen dining room and further charming features including an open fire, log burning stove and beautiful sash windows.
The gardens are beautifully landscaped and have been cleverly designed to offer several seating, entertaining and dining areas to be enjoyed. The space is calm, with low maintenance planted borders and tiers of circular stone patios and established lawn. There is a large, detached studio/summer house that is ideal for conversion to a home office/gym or for enjoying a quiet moment with a coffee. At the front there is a pretty enclosed garden area that provides a charming approach to the property.
- Victorian home with original features and a heritage colour scheme throughout
- Stunning living room with bay window and charming open fire
- Dining room with sash window overlooking the garden, hard wood flooring and log burning stove
- Contemporary Shaker-style kitchen/breakfast room with multiple fitted units, vaulted ceiling, and French doors to the garden
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Large stylish family bathroom with attractive roll top bath
- Generous storage to both the master and second bedroom
- Beautifully landscaped garden with detached summer house and storage shed
- On street permit parking