St. Johns Street, Godalming
A award winning converted chapel, incorporating a stylish contemporary finish with wonderful original features and the benefit of a 10 year warranty. Perfectly positioned in the heart of this highly popular location within walking distance of the mainline station and local amenities.
This award winning property has been cleverly converted to create a contemporary and stylish space that is highly practical and has been designed to make the most of the available room at the same time as delivering a real wow factor. This is an eco aware lifestyle home that flows beautifully and lends itself well to entertaining and low impact living with multiple energy efficient features and an electric car charging point. 2 St. Johns Street is within walking distance of the train station, Godalming town centre and the wonderful green spaces that surround the town, including the beautiful Broadwater lakes. Another noteworthy feature of the property is the fully boarded loft that offers a convenient storage option.
- Exclusive conversion property by a well-regarded and visionary local developer
- Stylish kitchen breakfast room with Bosch and Siemens appliances, multiple fitted units and a wonderful breakfast bar
- Open plan living and dining room with stunning feature roof light window and polished concrete flooring
- Well designed and highly practical utility room with downstairs W.C.
- Contemporary ensuite wet room and family bathroom with Mandarin Stone tiles, illuminated mirrors, Vado bathroom fittings and solid countertops
- Two double bedrooms with generous dressing area to the master suite
- Charming Mediterranean styled patio seating area
- Off street parking with electric car charging point
- Highly efficient home with Worcester Bosch boiler, quality triple glazed timber windows and zoned under floor heating throughout
- 125 year lease with Share of Freehold (Service Charge TBC)