Ockford Road, Godalming
A wonderful Grade II listed character home located in the heart of Godalming. Offering generously proportioned, well presented accommodation with the benefit of beautifully manicured landscaped gardens and separate garaging.
This is a beautifully presented semi detached family home in the heart of Godalming town. It is understood that the original parts of the property date back to C 1801 and the property has been lovingly maintained and modernised over the years. The home now offers bright, well proportioned accommodation that exudes period charm at the same time as offering truly practical living space. Occupying an elevated position within its plot, the home benefits from an open outlook to the rear over its own grounds. The gardens are cleverly designed to offer multiple seating, entertaining and lawn areas to be enjoyed, as well as an enclosed vegetable patch for the keen gardener. There is a driveway parking area for several cars as well as access to large semi-detached garage and store.
134 Ockford Road occupies an attractive plot in a convenient location in Godalming, which provides a good range of amenities, including supermarkets, banks, bars and restaurants, in addition to a main line station offering a fast and frequent service to London Waterloo, with journey times from about 46 minutes. A more extensive range of shopping, leisure and cultural amenities is available at Guildford. There is a wide choice of both state and private schools in the area, including Charterhouse, Prior’s Field, St Hilary’s, Aldro and Barrow Hills. Road communications are excellent, with easy access to the A3 for London and the south, as well as the M25 for the airports and national motorway network. Recreational opportunities in the area include well-equipped sports centres at both Godalming and Guildford and country sports at a number of local venues. In addition, the surrounding countryside offers excellent opportunities for walking, cycling and riding.
- A stunning Grade II listed period home
- Charming farmhouse style kitchen breakfast room with multiple fitted units, granite worktops, an AGA and impressive pantry room
- Three large reception rooms with charming characterful features
- Spacious entrance lobby and downstairs W.C
- Five well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom and separate ensuite bathroom to the master suite
- Practical boot room with storage / utility cupboards
- Gated driveway with car port and separate garage
- Beautifully maintained landscaped gardens
- £9,000 pcmA sprawling six bedroom family home, completely refurbished to the highest standards with an annexe, triple garage, barn and car port for several cars, located within easy reach of Cranleigh town centre. Available in June.6 Bedrooms5 Bathrooms4 Receptions6 Bed 5 Bath