Mark Way, Godalming
Contemporary elegance in convenient central Godalming location in a private position in level grounds of just over an acre and close to excellent schools.
Robinswood provides an opportunity to buy a beautifully presented and individual, family home, built to exacting standards, with elegant proportions combined with modern contemporary living spaces. The grand reception hall provides access to every room, with oak flooring running through out all the downstairs rooms with white limestone tiling to the kitchen. The principal feature of this house being the stunning 34ft x 311 open plan living area incorporating the bespoke handmade kitchen, breakfast area and family room boasting large concertina doors from which leads a large sandstone terrace ideal for entertaining and the stunning gardens beyond. The stunning kitchen comprises a range of Miele appliances including two dishwashers, two warming trays, dual-temperature wine fridge, two full height fridge freezers, steaming oven, microwave, Quooker hot tap and Falcon Range Cooker.
Other features of note are the cosy gas effect fire in the formal drawing room, under floor heating to all of the downstairs and bathrooms, Cat6 and audio cabling prewired, essential for the modern day home. Upstairs the five double bedrooms, three of which are en suites, plus the family bathroom are perfect for the large family. A clever detail is the upstairs laundry/plant room which avoids hassle of walking the laundry down the stairs to the utility room daily. A boarded attic provides ample storage and is accessed via a fitted loft ladder.
Robinswood is situated in one of Godalmings premier residential roads with gated access on to the gravel driveway which provides parking for a number of cars and leads to the detached double garage. Immediately adjoining the rear of the house is a stone terrace, ideal for outdoor entertaining and a stunning large, level lawned garden of over an acre.
- Principal suite with bathroom and bespoke fitted wardrobes
- Guest suite with shower room and walk-in wardrobe
- Three further bedrooms (one with en suite)
- Family bathroom
- Reception hall / drawing room / study
- Stunning open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Dining/play room
- Utility room
- Laundry/plant room
- £9,000 pcmA sprawling six bedroom family home, completely refurbished to the highest standards with an annexe, triple garage, barn and car port for several cars, located within easy reach of Cranleigh town centre. Available in June.6 Bedrooms5 Bathrooms4 Receptions6 Bed 5 Bath