Long Common, Shamley Green
A fascinating grade II listed house with 16th century origins and Victorian extension in a wonderful position with about 5.3 acres.
Hullhatch occupies a stunning position on the edge of the village with origins dating from the 16th century. It was significantly extended during Victorian times and combines the best of each era with a wealth of beams and oak joinery in the older part and high ceilings and large windows in the Victorian additions. The scene is set as you enter with a most welcoming reception/dining hall with a wonderful old fireplace. The layout on the ground floor is versatile and is ideally suited for entertaining, both formally and informally. In addition on the ground floor is a connected annexe which can be very independent or alternatively incorporated within the main accommodation. The bedrooms also span the best of the periods and feature a main suite with bathroom and dressing room/bedroom 5, together with three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The house has a great deal of charm and atmosphere with most of the important rooms enjoying views over the lovely gardens and open countryside beyond.
- Reception/dining hall, study, cloakroom, drawing room, sitting room
- Conservatory, kitchen, breakfast room, boot room, utility room
- Main bedroom suite with dressing room and bathroom, 4 further bedrooms, 2 further bath/shower rooms (including ground floor annexe)
- Double garage, large brick built outbuilding/barn, garden stores, tennis court.
- Beautiful mature gardens, pasture paddocks and woodland - in all about 9.9 acres
- £9,000 pcmA sprawling six bedroom family home, completely refurbished to the highest standards with an annexe, triple garage, barn and car port for several cars, located within easy reach of Cranleigh town centre. Available in June.6 Bedrooms5 Bathrooms4 Receptions6 Bed 5 Bath