Knowle Lane, Cranleigh
White Meads is a simply charming late 15th Century smoke bay house, set within beautiful grounds and enjoying a splendid rural outlook to the rear. In all 0.98 acres.
White Meads is a simply charming late 15th Century smoke bay house, set within beautiful grounds and enjoying a splendid rural outlook to the rear. The property has been beautifully decorated throughout and offers varied accommodation to suit most familys needs. In all 0.98 acres.
A cover pitched entrance porch opens to a central reception hall, to the left is a superb drawing room with triple aspect windows and a fabulous Inglenook fireplace, exposed beams and oodles of charm and character. To the right of the central hallway is a dining room with doors to the garden, study and further around to a fitted kitchen with a good range of eye and base level units. A spacious boot/ utility room leads from the kitchen and onto the garden and rear terrace.
The 1st floor accommodation is equally impressive, with a fabulous master bedroom and en-suite shower room, three further double bedrooms and extremely well-appointed family shower room.
Planning permission was granted in 2017 which has now been superseded by a renewed application in 2021 WA/2021/0014. This will create a substantial kitchen/ dining and family room with bio-folds doors overlooking the garden. The changes to first floor would substantially enlarge the master bedroom and creates the option for a fifth bedroom should one be required, or a decadent dressing room/ nursery.
White meads is approached via an attractive and formal lavender central pathway with classic cottage garden planting in a variety of beds and border either side of the path. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with an oversized terrace, beautiful mature hedge rows and flower bed borders. A gravelled driveway to the side of the rear garden provides ample parking for several cars. AN open double bay barn style garage, two sheds and workshop all complement this semi-rural cottage. The ground in approaches 0.98 acres and are oriented to the South and Westerly aspect.
- Reception hall, drawing room with Inglenook fireplace, dining room, family room, kitchen & utility room.
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 3 further double bedrooms, and family shower room.
- Detached garage building, beautiful gardens, and grounds with a stunning rural outlook
- In all 0.987 acre
- Planning permission had been achieved to extend, a renewed application in the process of being permitted - WA/2021/0014.
- £9,000 pcmA sprawling six bedroom family home, completely refurbished to the highest standards with an annexe, triple garage, barn and car port for several cars, located within easy reach of Cranleigh town centre. Available in June.6 Bedrooms5 Bathrooms4 Receptions6 Bed 5 Bath