Guildford Road, Cranleigh
A spacious and light character four bedroom family home set in beautiful south westerly gardens and paddocks of approx. 5.3 acres with stunning views to Hascombe Hill.
Deepfield House is a spacious 1930s character family home of colour washed elevations under a tiled roof which has been thoughtfully enlarged and well appointed by the current owners to provide adaptable use. The accommodation is particularly bright and well-proportioned offering generous entertaining space with three reception rooms, all enjoying lovely views over the gardens and beyond. In addition, set at opposite ends of the house are two large double bedroom suites ideally suited to older children or relatives annexe with separate access. The first floor comprises a splendid vaulted main suite with open plan bathroom accessing an attractive roof terrace. In addition, a fourth double bedroom is served by a family bathroom.
Deepfield House occupies a convenient position on the edge of Cranleigh. The bustling village of Cranleigh has much to offer with a wide range of traditional shops, supermarkets, an M&S Simply Food store together with several boutique stores, restaurants and public houses. Recreational amenities are plentiful and are provided by the local leisure centre and swimming pool whilst the area is surrounded by wonderful countryside and a network of public footpaths and bridleways. For more comprehensive shopping, restaurants and theatres the County Town of Guildford is easily accessible with its mainline station connecting with London Waterloo whilst access to the motorway network is easily obtained via the A281 / A3 putting central London, Heathrow and Gatwick international airports within easy reach. There is an excellent selection of schools in the immediate area which include Cranleigh, St. Catherines, and Charterhouse and Priors Field in Godalming. For the golfing enthusiast, there are numerous courses in the area including Cranleigh golf & leisure Club, Wildwood golf club at Alfold whilst polo is enjoyed at Hurtwood Park and racing at Goodwood.
- Vaulted Master bedroom suite with a luxury bathroom opening to a roof terrace
- Three further bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Formal drawing room, kitchen / breakfast room, dining hall, study
- Detached double garage, carport, garden machinery store, greenhouse and summerhouse
- South westerley gardens and paddock approx. 5.3 acreas
- Guildford (Waterloo 35 approx. min) 7.3 miles, High Street Cranleigh 1.6 miles
- Shamley Green 1.9 miles, Central London 38 miles (all distances approximate)
- £9,000 pcmA sprawling six bedroom family home, completely refurbished to the highest standards with an annexe, triple garage, barn and car port for several cars, located within easy reach of Cranleigh town centre. Available in June.6 Bedrooms5 Bathrooms4 Receptions6 Bed 5 Bath