Great Austins, Farnham
An immaculate character family house superbly situated in the much sought after Great Austins Conservation Area, a short walk from the Town and mainline Station.
Bryanston is a substantial character family house believed to have been originally designed and built by a prominent local builder for his own occupation, which has been much cherished by the current third owners for the past 18 years. A great deal has changed during recent years resulting from an extensive refurbishment and enlargement providing superbly appointed family accommodation for modern day living and entertaining, with all the principal rooms enjoying a southerly aspect over the beautiful gardens.
The ground floor is particularly spacious benefitting from a generous central reception hall leading to a guest cloakroom, drawing room with open fireplace, sitting room, study, superb kitchen / dining / family room with adjoining home office and separate utility / boot room linking to the double garage.
The first floor comprises a galleried landing, main bedroom suite, 4 further bedrooms and family bathroom. Bryanston also benefits from additional planning permission in perpetuity, to implement phase 2 of enlargement plans WA/2007/1061 providing 3692 sq. ft. overall.
These are a particularly special feature, being wonderfully mature and beautifully maintained, whilst benefitting from a southerly aspect and a high degree of privacy. Approached via a pea-shingled driveway, the gardens to the front of the house are mainly laid to lawn with neatly trimmed laurel hedging and splendid beech trees.
The rear gardens are a delight, with wide lawns spanning out from a deep stone entertaining terrace leading to a raised gravelled pathway flanked by beautifully planted herbaceous beds providing an array of colour.
A productive vegetable garden compliments the garden together with a number of mature specimen trees including a fine oaks, beech and pine which provide a delightful backdrop together with a variety of shrubbery. The garden is fenced and benefits from strategically placed lighting and a large garden store.
Planning Permission: Bryanston benefits from planning permission in perpetuity to further extend the property to 3692 sq. ft. Planning Reference: WA/2007/1061
Local Authority: Waverley Borough Council Tel: 01483 523 333
Declaration of Interest: Pursuant to Section 21 of the Estate Agents Act 1979, we are obliged to declare a personal interest by a member of the Grantley Group Ltd.
- Covered porch, reception hall, guest cloakroom, study, drawing room, sitting room.
- Superb kitchen/dining/family room, home office, utility/boot room.
- Galleried landing, main bedroom suite, 4 further bedrooms, family bathroom.
- Integral double garage, timber garden store, spacious gravelled drive with ample parking.
- Beautifully mature and immaculately maintained gardens with southerly aspect and high degree of privacy - In all about 0.5 acre.
- £9,000 pcmA sprawling six bedroom family home, completely refurbished to the highest standards with an annexe, triple garage, barn and car port for several cars, located within easy reach of Cranleigh town centre. Available in June.6 Bedrooms5 Bathrooms4 Receptions6 Bed 5 Bath