Goose Rye Road, Guildford
An immaculate private residence with paddocks and beautiful grounds approaching 13.5 acres within 28 miles of central London.
Worplesdon Manor has been virtually re-built by the present owners and now provides an immaculate country house in a secluded position, yet is so accessible for daily travel to central London and the international airports. The scene is set as you drive through the impressive entrance gates and you are faced by a sweeping drive which culminates in a large forecourt to the front of the house.
Internally the house is beautifully presented and offers extensive and flexible accommodation, ideally suited for entertaining, both on a formal and informal basis. The flow is excellent and is centred around an exceptional drawing room with wide steps leading to the formal dining room. For family living the superbly equipped Mark Wilkinson kitchen/breakfast room leads directly to the family room and also onto the terrace with views over the beautiful gardens and grounds. There are four excellent bedroom suites on the first floor and two further bedrooms and bathroom on the ground floor of the west wing, linked by the garden room/orangery.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
- Main bedroom suite with dressing room
- 5 further bedrooms
- 4 further bathroom
- 4 main reception rooms
- Mark Wilkinson kitchen/breakfast room
- Long sweeping drive approach
- Triple open bay garage
- Parkland gardens and grounds with river frontage
- In all about 13.5 acres
- Planning Permission Granted: 16/P/00961
- £9,000 pcmA sprawling six bedroom family home, completely refurbished to the highest standards with an annexe, triple garage, barn and car port for several cars, located within easy reach of Cranleigh town centre. Available in June.6 Bedrooms5 Bathrooms4 Receptions6 Bed 5 Bath